Upsie provides extended warranties to protect the products our customers rely on and love. We provide the best prices, most transparency into coverage terms, and the best customer service throughout the purchase, coverage, and the claims process. We’re a young company preparing for significant growth backed by a top VC firm . Here’s what folks have to say about Upsie - Techcrunch and True Ventures
We’re looking for a Paid Search manager to join our team. This role will be focused on expanding the paid search program (Google, Bing, Yahoo & Shopping campaigns) at Upsie and will require someone with a solid foundation in paid search and analytics. The successful candidate will be passionate about online marketing and have a thirst for growth.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan, design, and operate Paid Search campaigns.
- Campaign launches: keyword & ad text creation / expansion, tracking setup and the ability to provide instructions & QA tracking for all tools and engines.
- Campaign management: negative keyword strategy, website & category exclusions, URL audits, keyword / ad text expansion, GDN campaigns (contextual, placement & remarketing).
- Budget management: manage daily budget tracking process to make sure month spending levels are on pace.
- Bid management: implement bid rule strategy and optimization efforts at campaign, ad group & keyword levels.
- A/B testing: actively work to test keywords, ad copy & landing pages, beta and 3rd party vendor tool testing.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Paid Search, experience working in a B2C environment is mandatory.
- Understanding and implementation of competitive reporting like The Search Monitor and Auction Insights.
- Experience working in Google Analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics or related fields.
- Bonus - Experience with SEO techniques and strategies for growing Organic Search.
- Be a constant self learner with a hands on approach, a good sense of prioritization and the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems.
- You want to work in a startup environment where you can have outsized impact every day in a company that is disrupting how consumers purchase warranties.
- You are motivated by autonomy, growth and learning. At Upsie, you will have plenty of opportunities to explore other areas and develop a larger toolkit of skills.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Excellent Health Plan
- Freedom to explore solutions you are passionate about
About our Culture (it might come out in this section):
- No ping pong tables, free beer or fitness centers
- Flexible hours – 7am-3:30pm, 10am-6:30pm… your choice
- Sonos speakers play music all day, every day
- We’re all friends. We chit chat, grab food and occasionally get a happy hour together
- Everyone respects and is kind to one another. We have Vikings, Packers and Lions fans in the office and still work very collaboratively together.
- We believe in life outside of the office, just get your work done while you’re in the office
- MN summers are short. We have half day Fridays Memorial Day-Labor Day
- We'll drop everything to help out a customer